Make sure to comment if you used a recipe. Let us know how it went!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fruit Dip

This is one of the easiest recipes I know.  It not only tastes great, but will combat all those healthy attributes to your favorite fruits.  No really, I do love this stuff and it is a great addition to any party.  Also, this is the dip that I served at our last RS meeting that was the Visiting Teaching Conference.  And may I add that it was a wonderful meeting that was just what I needed.  I love that we get a chance to meet as sisters and to feel the spirit so strongly during the week.  With that said, on to the recipe!

Fruit Dip

1 large bottle marshmellow fluff
1 8oz block of cream cheese
1 tsp orange zest
1 Tbsp orange juice.

*  Whip all together and refrigerate over night.
*  This is good with all fruits.  I have not found one that it does not go with.

So there you go.  Super easy and sure to impress your guests!! 

No comments: